This Acceptable Use Policy (hereinafter referred to as “AUP”) governs Your use of the Services and is a part of the Terms of Service. Unless otherwise mentioned, capitalized terms herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in Terms of Service. We may amend the provisions contained herein at any time and Your continued use of the Services shall constitute Your acceptance of the changes/amendments.
You shall use the Services only for lawful purposes and any violation of the Applicable Law while using the Services is prohibited. Where any violations of the Applicable Law, or terms contained herein, or misuse of any Services attributable to You exposes Us to any legal liability, We reserve the right to forthwith terminate this Agreement and deactivate Your Account pursuant to such termination and You agree that You shall keep Us indemnified and harmless against all such legal liability claims.
Below are certain examples of prohibited conduct and what You should not do with the Services.
You shall not use the Services or publish any Content for a purpose which is harmful to the public at large or which is expressly prohibited by Applicable Law including without limitation the following:
- Selling weapons, arms, and ammunitions;
- Phishing or engaging in identity theft;
- Disclosing Sensitive Personal Information otherwise then in accordance with the Applicable Law and this Agreement;
- Infringe or violate any Intellectual Property Rights of the Third Parties which includes but not limited to copying or making copies of and/or distribution of books, music, videos, images, softwares, artistic work or any other copyrighted work. If you believe that Your intellectual Property Rights have been violated, please report to us;
- Engage in distribution of any malicious code or malware;
- Engage in distribution of contraband or any other controlled substances;
- Engage in unlawful distribution of medication and/or promoting, advertising, marketing any medication without prescription;
- Engage in gambling or money laundering;
- Host or link any proxy services or websites that are operating for unlawful purposes or are deceiving the public;
You shall not:
- Harass, abuse, or threaten any individuals or promote self-harm;
- Incite violence in any manner including without limitation inciting violence against any person sed on race, cast, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability;
- Do anything that’s fraudulent, and/or deceiving;
- Engage in unethical and misleading marketing and advertising;
The use of Services to post, display, transmit, store or otherwise make available child pornography is strictly prohibited. Displaying, Hosting or linking User Website to any child sexual abuse material or any other content that is harmful to the minors shall be immediately reported to the law enforcement agencies the moment We become aware of such violation.
The use of Services to host, link, or display any pornography material, adult related content, or escort related services is prohibited. Use of Service to host, link, display, or publish any sexually explicit or obscene material is also strictly prohibited
System Network and Abuse:
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website;
- You shall not Intercept any data without permission;
- You shall not disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- You shall not engage in any activity that interferes in any manner with the ability of others to effectively use our Services and shall not use our Services or engage in sending viruses, pinging, mail bombing, denial of service attacks;
- You shall not take apart, decompile, or reverse engineer any Services in order to access certain things such as source code;
- Don’t remove any legal/proprietary notices from the Website;
- Don’t provide login credentials to any other person, use any other persons’ login credentials, or otherwise use Services through shared credentials
- You shall not store and/or manage card details as a part of website hosting/domain hosting (where Your are acting as a Reseller). Any User Website found storing card details shall be immediately deactivated/terminated. You may use Third Party payment gateways (like paypal) for ensuring payments;
- Any User Website that uses high amount of server and network resources will be given an option to either pay for usage of such additional resources, or reduce the usage of resources to acceptable level, or make use of Virtual Private Server (VPS). At all times, Our decision of what is acceptable level of usage shall be final and binding. Any User Website that affects Our server and network performance and/or integrity shall be immediately deactivated/terminated without any prior notice;
- If a User Website contains a virus or has been hacked, Our system will automatically attempt to clean or delete the Virus. If the virus cannot be cleaned/deleted, then We may terminate/deactivate the account from hosting which may later upon mutually agreed terms.
- You shall not be permitted to sell free hosting plans directly to their customers (where You are a Reseller). If You are found doing so, We reserve the right to forthwith terminate/deactivate Your account. You may, however, provide such services as a part of a different paid or managed service. This shall not deemed as providing a free account.
In the event You come across any abuse or violation of this AUP, or any behavior on part of any other Users normally regarded as unauthorized/unacceptable, the same shall be immediately reported to Us at: